How WE are keeping you safe.
- Wellness (temperature) checks on stylist before they start servicing clients.
- All stylists are wearing face mask while servicing our clients.
- Work tools and service areas are completely disinfected before and after every client.
- Hair dryers and seating has be spread 6 feet apart to ahere to social distancing
- We are book clients to avoid multiple people in the suites (i.e children and those not getting serviced)
- Free Mask are provided to clients that do not have a mask. (While supplies last)
How YOU can help us stay safe.
- Avoid coming to an appointment if you have a fever or not feeling well.
- Allow our stylist to perform non-contact temperature checks before providing you service.
- Wear a mask when coming to get hair services. (Client's with medical conditions that prevent them from wearing a mask and children under 2) NO MASK NO SERVICE
- Sanitize your hands before and after leaving the salon.
- Avoid bringing those that are not getting services. (We know childcare can be difficult during these times but please don't bring children unless you absolutely have to. This is for their safety as well. If the they are old enough to wait in the car please allow them to do so.
- Try to use credit/Debit or CASH APP ($MooreToHair) rather than cash. Physical currency are huge germ carriers.
- Please practice social distancing while in the salon. We all miss you and want hugs but we have to save them for a safer time.
- Complete the COVID-19 WAIVER FORM prior to your appointment.
*PLEASE NOTE* Moore To Hair Salon reserves the right to refuse services for anyone that is not practicing anything listed above to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
LETS WORK TOGETHER TO STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY
Click The Image To Order
Natural Hair Butter